Please follow the steps for installing .bar file into BB10 devices using Chrome.
1. Go to the chrome web store, search for BB10 app manager and add the extension to your chrome.
2. Connect BB10 device to your computer using USB cable. And turn on the development mode on your phone. Enter the device password to enable development mode. If you have no password for the device it will ask to create new password. You can disable this password from Security and Privacy settings later.
Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Development Mode
Please note the IP address on the screen. Here the IP address is 169.254.0.1
3. Click on the BB10 extension added to Chrome.
4. You will get a screen like this. You have to enter the noted IP address in the box and click save. Then the same IP address will be shown as a link at the bottom. Click on that as well.
5. Then Chrome will show a security warning for the connection. Please proceed this.
6. In this screen you have to enter the device password and click login.
7. You have established the connection and you will get a screen with all apps listed. You can install, uninstall and launch any apps from this screen. For installing apps click on the Install Apps button at the top right. Select the .bar file in your system and proceed. The app will be installed into your BB10 device.